Friday, December 27, 2013

Final destination

Ahoy,

We made it to hk! It really is like ny on steroids. And a giant ashtray, but not so bad as Madrid. People here are rude, pretty much the opposite of japan. Chinese people very obviously stare, and i know this to be true, but I'll never be used to it. They clip their nails in public, this is normal (a was appalled). They spit on the street and on the floor inside (I saw this happen). This is a markedly different culture than where we just came from. I knew this, and I know it more from just the first night. 

Chinese people are rude. There are stereotypes because this is true. Their volume is loud, and only loud. They are pushy and unapologetic. I see why my mom has always offered cleanliness for the reason she stays in the states. 

Washedly foreign,
Jt


No comments:

Post a Comment