Tuesday, December 10, 2013

25 things before 25

Ahoy,
  1. sky-diving
  2. swam with sharks
  3. got lost in Europe
  4. learned how to sail
  5. climbed on real rocks
  6. changed a diaper
  7. walked across the Brooklyn Bridge
  8. walked on the Golden Gate Bridge
  9. SCUBA certified
  10. purchased alcohol 
  11. snorkeled in the Bahamas
  12. got lost in Africa
  13. visited a Greek Island
  14. Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, London Bridge, Pyramids
  15. road tripped
  16. lived on a boat
  17. been camping
  18. shot a gun
  19. zip-lined
  20. flew a plane
  21. baked bread from scratch
  22. witness falling snow
  23. milked a cow
  24. cliff jumped
  25. fell in love
I realize how fortunate I am to have gotten the opportunities to do all these things by my ripe old age of 25. The world is such a big, big place and I am such a small, small person but adventures are there for the taking. I like to think I've never been one to shy from something new and risky, and I'd like to think I'll continue this philosophy over the next 25 years. I hope you'll join me.

wittingly hallmarked,
jt


No comments:

Post a Comment