Thursday, November 28, 2013

I found this

Ahoy,

Going through the vaults of my laptop, I came across this project I did my last year at Cal. I wanted to document my final year by taking a picture of myself from the same angle every day. Also, I wanted a different backdrop each day, thus forcing me to have new adventures all the time. I know, what a drag it must be to find new and exciting things to do. My schedule my final year was pretty plush. Even though I had compressed my 4 years into 3, I had run out of classes I had planned to take by the last semesters. During my freshmen year, I had planned out everything to get what I needed - a BS in Environmental Sciences, and minor in City Planning. I had fulfilled both sometime during my third year aside from thesis requirements, and needed "fillers" to be a full time student. I just took more planning classes and they were great. This meant it was easy for me to have two days of no school during the week - time I used for my job and three day weekends. 


I do feel like I got to see and do a lot in the Bay Area as my time ended there. I was looking forward to leaving forever and never looking back, also, incredibly excited for grad school. I had never planned on staying anywhere in or near CA, and had every intention of going. If you look closely, you may notice one image towards the end of this video as the reason I came back. That was my best not-so-sneaky attempt at documenting a random person who wouldn't stop bothering us at the airport.

seriously sunny,
jt

No comments:

Post a Comment