Thursday, November 14, 2013

I found this list

Ahoy,


I found this article that listed the below questions. I think they are funny regardless of the future. These are my answers.


1. Does the toilet paper go over or under the roll? I never notice.

2. Cats? Dogs? Both? dogs, but they are always more fun when they are not yours.

3. Can you eat breakfast for dinner? I can't eat breakfast for breakfast.

4. Cold pizza: yes or no? all pizzas go!

5. Is it acceptable to open presents as they arrive or do you have to wait for the actual birthday or holiday? acceptable as they arrive, waiting is for sentimental, withholding suckers

6. Should the dirty forks and knives go in the dishwasher with the handle sticking out of the utensil tray or down in the utensil tray? no dishwashers

7. Is it acceptable to leave dishes in the sink to "soak" overnight, or do they need to be cleaned before bed? preferably before bed

8. Toothpaste: cap on or cap off? on, because otherwise you're just going to get it dry and crusty and then it won't come out unless you squeeze really hard and then it suddenly bursts everywhere and then I'll have to clean it up. Not from experience or anything, just my imagination. Honest.

9. Again on the toothpaste: roll it from the bottom or just squeeze really hard? I tend to squeeze, rolling from the bottom is for people more patient than I

10. Are towels a one-time use item or do you use the same towel until laundry day? same towel until laundry day

11. How about washcloths? laundry day

12. Road trip or flying? depends on where we are going. I can't sit still either way. Road trips mean Backstreet Boys on loop because he hasn't gotten around to adding to the cd collection in the car.

13. What's the right thread count for sheets? I think his majesty has higher standards than I.

14. What brand of toilet paper? nothing fancy, I don't need to wipe my butt with a pillow.

15. Mayo or Miracle Whip? neither

16. Pepsi or Coke? neither

17. Can you eat the holiday candy out in the display bowl or must it be left there for display? candy is for eating, you're a sucker otherwise.

18. What is YOUR definition of camping? if you're glamping you should just go to a hotel.

19. Turn the thermostat down when you go out or leave it alone? turn it down when you leave if you remember

20. At what point is a garbage bag too full to stuff more trash in it? I don't think he knows. If I don't take out the garbage, he will keep stuffing it down.

21. How many times is it acceptable to hit the snooze button? a lot of times, especially when it's his duck alarm tone

22. Thrift store shopping: great deals or gross? sometimes great

23. How far in advance is it OK to plan a vacation? a year or so for international trips and serious planning several months in advance, domestic trips as late as several months, road trips a few days

24. Restaurant reservations: necessary or too restrictive? depends on the restaurant

25. Roller coasters: love 'em or hate 'em? love 'em

26. More chocolate chips, less cookie or more cookie, less chips? more chips

27. How much orange juice must be left in the container for it to be returned to the fridge? at least 2-3 fingers in a cup

28. Chip clips or just roll the bag up? chip clips, soggy chips are for suckers

29. Call the doctor or just take some medicine at home? at home care

30. Where is the prime location for the TV remote to stay? I have a notorious reputation for losing the remote. We don't have a tv, but my parents know this all too well.

31. Is it OK to have a TV in the bedroom? yes, Saturday morning cartoons

32. Should folded clothes be put away, or is it OK to just pull as needed from the basket of clean laundry? put away

33. Do you need to write a grocery list or just wait until you're walking around the store to figure out what you need? I like to wander the grocery store and I take my lack of list as an excuse to take more time in there.

34. Making the bed: must-do or waste of time because you're just going to get back in it? waste of time

35. Is it OK to shave/clip toenails in the living room? yes, but catch them in something

His answers to come as soon as I can wrangle his skinny butt here.


safely wilted,
jt

No comments:

Post a Comment