Thursday, October 17, 2013

for the millionth time

Ahoy,

We went to see the space shuttle. Again. O and my brother had never seen it before so it was well worth it. Plus, it was EndeavorFest in celebration of the one year anniversary the Endeavor arrived in LA. Happy Birthday, Endeavor!

In continuation of our space themed weekend, we also went to watch Gravity in imax 3d on Saturday. It was awesome. You should all go see it. If you're as reluctant in your old age to watch things in 3d as I am, you will also find that this movie is the movie to watch in imax 3d.


On Sunday, my brother left me here in the desert. And the other boys made me go to the beach. We found a plastic rock structure thinger on a children's playground. And commandeered it for a good chunk of time because they don't make playgrounds this fun for grown-ups.

clamberingly envious,
jt

No comments:

Post a Comment