Wednesday, August 21, 2013

bikinis

Ahoy,

This was the first time all summer I got to wear my bikini. I'm not sure about your ideas of summer, but August is simply an unacceptably late time to get to wear my bikini. We went to a beach party and everybody was wearing sweaters. There were the few, the brave that entered the water including the RRS, myself and 2 others. The RRS bucked up and invited me for a dip in the ocean. I was surprised he proposed this activity because he is always complaining about the arctic tundra of  climates here in Southern California.

We even saw a dolphin. Half the people on the beach were saying it was a shark, but that is how hysteria ensues. I'm positive it was a dolphin, looked like a bottlenose to me. Wild dolphin sightings are the best.

saltily rosy,
jt

No comments:

Post a Comment