Saturday, January 11, 2014

jet lag kicks my butt

Ahoy,

Jet lag was super easy, much easier than I was anticipating going to Tokyo. I didn't really sleep on the airplane. I did watch 4 movies. I'll never turn down the opportunity to rot my brain. It was a 12 hour flight and we left around 2 in the afternoon. We landed in Tokyo around 7 in the evening, so we only needed to eat dinner and go to bed. It was easy, peasy because we were sleepy.

Jet lag has been much more difficult on the return. It seems like I am sleepy and not sleepy at any hour of the day. It makes no sense for either time zone. My circadian rhythm is entirely out of whack. I have no idea what day or time it is at any moment.

Also, I miss the omusubis and boa and soymilk.

addictively zoned,
jt

No comments:

Post a Comment