Thursday, April 17, 2014

sappy things

Ahoy,

On our way home from a party one evening we stopped to get a movie from a redbox. It was on the way and easy since we were on bikes. We picked a super sappy movie, About Time. This was a mutual decision, mind you. In fact, he suggested it. Moments like this make me happy because he is just as sappy as me. Despite mixed reviews from critics, we both loved it! We couldn't stop bringing it up for days. We should probably just buy the DVD and soundtrack. It's just one of those movies that make you feel good about life.

There are certain qualities in a mate I don't need. I'm sure you can agree- there are deal-breakers and then there's whatever the opposite of deal-breakers is. A need for speed, expensive watches, coffee connoisseur - these things are neither here nor there. Just like a taste for sappy movies, but I'm really glad to have someone who can watch and appreciate sappy movies with me. It's like a bonus.

dressedly shifted,
jt

No comments:

Post a Comment