Thursday, April 3, 2014

at jo-ann's

Ahoy,

A brand new massive Jo-ann's opened up on Cienega near us. I made him go after his final the other day. My hours long search for shark bag material in the fashion district proved unfruitful. We parked in a 20 minute zone and threw caution to the wind. I ran off because he started counting me down as soon as I opened the car door. So he was quite a bit behind me as I dashed through the entry, thus giving the indication that he, a single male, had arrived of his own, sole accord to Jo-ann's. He tells me they greeted him warmly, as you typically do to single males arriving at female-centric establishments.

After a few minutes inside, he recalled his childhood having been dragged to Jo-ann's by his godmothers. "There is no place more boring than this place," his thoughts as a child. Apparently he wasn't the most creative child.

tridently fixated,
jt

No comments:

Post a Comment