Wednesday, June 26, 2013

superman

Ahoy,

Much to my delight, the RRS took Friday off in preparation for his friend visiting. This opened up the schedule so we could go to yoga Thursday night because we were both feeling especially sadistic. He looked quite upset for some moments there. Immediately after yoga, we ran around the streets of Santa Monica looking for a restaurant that was open. You should all note that the places around there close at a disappointingly early hour. So we left without getting food. And we were running so late for the movie that we didn't have time to get food. This always happens whenever I let him be in charge of feeding us. I shudder to think of how he would feed the children.

I ran across the street before he could even turn off the car. I had changed into my superhero uniform. Supergirl, and rocket scientist in tow, I swished my cape back and asked the guys at the counter what movie we wanted to see. Do you need to ask? We got a giant thing of overpriced popcorn and walked in just as the movie started. Perfect timing.

I sat back and swooned for 2 hours. I'm sure RRS did too, but he'll never admit to it.

cosmically charmed,
jt

No comments:

Post a Comment