Monday, February 4, 2013

crimes

Ahoy,

This is a post in which I admit today's great laundry foible publicly wherein the RRS will read years from now post-incident and not be nearly as upset with me as he would be if he were to witness this today.

Here goes:
I accidentally shrank one of his Italian Merino wool sweaters by failing to remove it from the wash after the wash and allowing it to continue a normal laundry routine of rolling around in the dryer. I can only imagine the impending doom in his poor garment's spirit as I approached the dryer with it still in the bucket, tangled in with the bourgeois of the fabric world who shall remain nameless. Why he's wearing sweaters in the summer is beyond me.

This is only the 2nd time I've orchestrated a laundry mishap. The first of which I was unable to hide/delay his knowledge of the incident. Remember the bleeding red skirt mixed in with the whites, thus rendering his whites pink incident? Worthy of any '90s sit-com if I do say so myself.

Seeing as he isn't prone to stop googling cars any time soon, I think I am safe for now.

stodgedly conditioned
jt

ps, don't tell the RRS

No comments:

Post a Comment