Friday, July 22, 2011

oh, brother

Ahoy,

K and I like our beverages less sugar, more water. So we always water down our juices (I know, blasphemous!). I find a 1 to 1 ratio is usually enough. We, maybe especially he, doesn't like things too sweet, so it was no surprise when he found his ice cream sandwich to be too sweet. Maybe the bacon flavour next time.

For dinner, we got burgers, which aren't typically on my list of cravings for a number of reasons I won't diluge you with. There's this picture from when K, my cousin C, and I were kids. We were eating dinner on one of those mini plastic yellow tables all kids have (you know the one I'm talking about). And the kicker is that I had half my bowl of rice on the table instead of in my belly or in my bowl. I was so messy. Burgers was just like that. Yet again, the messiest. Sometimes, there's just no getting around it. Good thing there were no cameras to recreate that shot.

sloppily delightful,
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment