Monday, October 31, 2011

soggy tomatoes

Ahoy,

Christmas is upon us! Come one, come all! To celebrate the arrival of the holiday season! Amidst the wind, rain, and snow - Halloween happened. As planned, I threw together a tomato costume. I was happy with it despite the strawberry confusion none of us anticipated. Blood sugar likely will spike the day after, so I'm on lookout for cavities and diabetes.

The highlight of the Halloween weekend in DC was playing Christmas carols and cutting out paper snowflakes. Founding Fathers Farmers was delicious and I loved the style and design in the restaurant. Some people say they only care about the food at a restaurant, and I'm sure that's a major focus. But I think that service and decor also play large roles in your experience at a restaurant as a whole. I'm a sucker for big exposed wooden beams and heterogeneous rock walls.

forestedly motivated,
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment