Saturday, August 8, 2009

last stop

Ahoy,

We were stopped in Gibraltar today for refueling. For the first time in a long time, humidity was nonexistent. It was glorious. We'll be in Morocco tomorrow. Four days in Morocco. Nine days across the ocean. I'll be home soon.

On a side note, I think my laptop is crooked now from when I dropped it the other day. It doesn't sit flat on the table-top anymore.

On another side not, I think I relinquished my room to my roommates. I technically should only have one, but I think I've acquired multiple from my roommate's friends who are in there more often than I am. And I'm almost never in there for more than 5 seconds other than to sleep because they are always in there. And they are always in there because I'm never in there. It's a feedback loop.

I saw dolphins today.   

salutarily inadequate,
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment