Thursday, July 16, 2009

still gone

Ahoy,

We've had the grand total of one day between each port. We're seeing and doing so many things so quickly, I feel like there's never any time to absorb/reflect/remember it all. I know I'm terribly late on this blog posting thinger. I have not mentioned Croatia and we just finished Greece. I have two papers to write for tomorrow. R wants me to cut his hair soon. I know I'm behind on a shit-ton of reading. And Croatia ate my rash-guard, which I'm most upset about. But for now, I'm going to have to leave it at this because I really need to go do homework and cut hair. I just thought it would be appropriate to check in and confrim that I'm still alive. And I have all my original limbs, though they are regrettably a much darker shade than when I got onboard. I don't know if anybody actually reads this, but I promise I'll post on Croatia and Greece ASAP.

boilingly chilled,
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment