Friday, July 17, 2009

in class

Ahoy summer vacationers,

I stayed up too late last night. Thus I know I will have trouble staying awake in global studies today, so I will write to the blog while he talks. Everybody in the computer lab was from my sustainable communities class because obviously we are all excellent students that don't procrastinate like a scaredy cat's suicide. Let's take a minute and talk about:

1. the moon last night. It was this sharp red crescent that was beautiful. Did anybody see that? It was hanging low in the sky like you could reach out and touch it. For me, it was also set against glimmering city lights at night. Gorgeous.

2. my bug bites that seem to be increasing daily. I feel like I'm getting 2 new bug bites everyday. I have this one on the inside of my elbow that feels like its constantly itchy because of its location. I keep getting bit on the ship. Wouldn't you think it would be more likely for me to get bit outside on land?

3. my tan that seems to keep getting darker. I hate it. I need more spf! In Canada, all the sunblock was 30 and above. In Europe, I've been finding 6 and 10. There are rare occasions that I'll see a 30, but they are like an endangered species. I hate being tan. They should make a de-tanner. I would use it.

Okay, I'll stop blathering now.

troublingly deprived,
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment