Tuesday, July 8, 2014

sports

Ahoy,

The RRS took me to my first ever sporting event last weekend. I cannot honestly say I was thoroughly amused. I cannot honestly say I was paying attention to the baseball game. A got tickets from work, and the seats were in the shade. I was so glad for that because I would have been so, so, so grumpy if I had to sit in the sun the whole time. It was Dodgers vs Cardinals. My English teacher in high school was a big fan of the Cardinals, so I felt more of an attachment for that team. He was always in a good mood when they were winning. A says it was a really exciting game in that there were a lot of runs scored by the Dodgers. The chocolate malt was probably the highlight for me.

I'm not dying to go again. But I didn't have an awful time. There are a lot of people in the world more dedicated to fandom than I.

drastically posted,
jt


No comments:

Post a Comment