Friday, July 25, 2014

ropes!

Ahoy,

So we made the smart choice of taking the redeye on megabus up to Oakland last weekend. It was awful, the ride, not the trip. The redeye megabus was awful. I don't know what we were thinking. Who okayed that? Never again. Put that on the list of bad decisions. You would think since there are 2 of us making choices, one of us is bound to veto the others' poor choices. We got to his house and slept late into the afternoon. Had we taken the daytime bus, we would have arrived at about the same time.

I'd been dying to get on ropes again, so we got to go to not 1, but 2 Touchstone gyms to top rope. It was so much fun! I had so much fun! I can't wait for their Pasadena location to open! It will be so much fun! We also made a stop at Berkeley Bowl, the happiest place on earth, for snacks, the best food group of all the foods.

Other than that, we spent the days with his family running around SF and Berkeley. It's always fun to see what has changed and what remains. I feel like college towns are so transient not only of the people, but also the businesses. It's always a delight to see my favorites remain throughout the years.

Also, on the bus ride back, I got a super mario toy from the kid's meal. Probably the highlight of megabus is the food stops. Sometimes the company is alright.

distortingly summered,
jt

No comments:

Post a Comment