Monday, July 16, 2012

Looking for Chicago: the Midwest

Ahoy,

There really isn't much in the Midwest. There's a whole lot of farmland. It's a gigantic piece of farmland in the entire middle of America until you get to the oceans on either side. But the Midwest will always be where my home is. I've always thought of Chicago as one of the nation's best kept secrets. There's so much mania, hype, lust for the coasts, but I'll always believe Chicago is the best coast for numerous reasons. I'll spare you that can of worms.

One of my favorite conveniences is its proximity to everywhere else. Something I'm glad to be rid of since coming home is cross country flights. I have enough trouble sitting still, and now my flights can be 2 hours less of sitting still! I hate sitting still.

flightfully conditioned,
jt

No comments:

Post a Comment