Friday, May 18, 2018

too long

Ahoy,

My friends orchestrated a surprise bachelorette party for me. It was so well done. I was so very, very surprised and impressed with what they came up with. They developed an urban scavenger hunt with friends holding clues at all the stops. They picked all these places I would have picked if I were to take my friends on an urban adventure.

The day started with M tricking me into a birthday bike ride. But it was actually for me! We plogged first. I lost my minion balloon walking around a pole too quickly. That was devastating. I am still devastated. We stopped at Pasta Sisters and Boba Guys where I found more friends. We also stopped at the Natural History Museum, library, Last Bookstore, the Perch, and Clifton's. All the clues were like riddles and so well done.

They tried to keep it a surprise. So it was really entertaining hearing about how they tried so hard to keep me in the dark. Someone had mentioned to me that they were coming to visit during that weekend, so I suspected something was going on. It didn't detract from the experience. It was a great day.

I also managed to plan A's bachelor party. They all went dirt biking for the main activity. They went to a Belgian brewery after and ended the evening at Wii Spa. He loved it. And now I don't have to go dirt biking with him!

soon,
jt

No comments:

Post a Comment