Tuesday, August 25, 2015

news in mobility

Ahoy,

So we completed our motorcycle class at the beginning of August. We both passed. It was shocking! I was shocked. I was so nervous and terrified on that piece of machinery. I still can't believe I passed. We still need to make DMV appointments to get our motorcycle license, but the RRS has been researching motorcycles nonstop since. I'm sure he dreams about them now too.

The class ate up time over the course of 3 days, so he owes me so much ballet, and shows and stuff he didn't think he would have to do to placate me. I cannot remember how many times I stalled, but I definitely dropped the moto exactly 2 times. It is so scary to try to control a 300 lb machine that is out of control. I did not ever think this would be my life.

bogedly aghast!
jt

No comments:

Post a Comment