Tuesday, October 7, 2014

something touristic

Ahoy,
I spent a day with S and friends from LA doing touristic things because it was their first time. For those of you looking for a fun loop tour of Chicago, I'm about to make your day. 
We started off at Intelligentsia for some caffeine because my friends had been walking around for a bit looking at Millennium Park and architectural hotspots. The Chicago Cultural Center is right next door so it was perfect because there was also an exhibit there I wanted to see. I made sure to show them the Tiffany dome. We headed down to make our way up Dearborn to see the Thompson Center, City Hall, Daley Plaza, and the Flamingo at this other plaza. This last sight popped us off right by the Harold Washington Library, which is one of my favorites. And I got to show them the roof before sending them on their way with a packed itinerary for the rest of their visit. 
poignantly perplexed,
jt


No comments:

Post a Comment