Tuesday, May 14, 2013

carscarscars


Ahoy,

I don't even like cars, but I saw the video on this website and I thought it looked pretty cool. So then I went and it was totally cool! The RRS had to abstain for responsible educational purposes as a result of irresponsible over 21 antics previously. But I'm sure he would have oogled and gawked at all the pretty cars and car parts there. The only times I ever catch his eyes wandering is when there are other specimens of fine mechanical dimensions whizzing around.

I like the jet propeller on this one.
This one looks like a banana.
And of course I take pictures of things that are aesthetically interesting or appealing and not the engines - which was probably what the RRS actually would have liked to see documentation of.



 But I did take pictures of the famous ones that came too.

All the cars were really shiny, and they all had their hoods open. There are a million different ways that car hoods can open. The trunks were so big, I'm sure you could fit many crash pads and a whole campsite inside. The RRS's current car has no trunk space. You can imagine my envy.



culinarily agape,
jt

No comments:

Post a Comment